Outwood Mill welcomes 12th Caterham (Parsons Pightle) Scouts
Outwood Mill recetnly had a visit from a local Scout troop based in Caterham.
The 12th Caterham (Parsons Pightle) troop came to the mill for an evening of fun and learning and by all accounts thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
Amongst other things they:
- Milled Grain into Flour By Hand
- Turned the Mill into wind by hand
- Looked out from the Bin floor towards london
- Learned how the sails were set
- Learned about the life of A Miller
We took some photos of the troop that evening and with thier kind permission you can see them in our Gallery, on our Flickr account and on our new and shiny Google+ social network.